1. A yoga class that started in shavasana, and the teacher telling us, as we watched our breath, and I watched birds wheeling in the sky high above the skylight, that we have done our best. Whatever is happening in our lives, we have done our best. A truth I need to hold and which brought a few tears. Surrendering into uttanasana. Feeling my warrior strength.
2. Plum trees along the roadsides that are frothing pink into spring.
3. Being courted for friendship (so nice to feel wanted) from someone whose company I so much enjoy.
4. Hearing Natalie Goldberg's fierce way with words and writing. What are you afraid of? What do you really mean to say? Go. 10 minutes.
5. The company of good women, talking about real, true things. Being seen and heard and liked, just as I am.