1. Facing a situation that hurt, gracefully. Being gentle with myself afterwards.
2. Finding my Riley cat curled up just inside the front door waiting for me when I got home so late last night.
3. Gorgeous clouds in a blueblue sky as I walked along the edge of the ocean this morning.
4. At dinner last night, while I talked about what’s going on with me to one friend, feeling the two friends across the table *holding* me, as clearly as if they were laying their hands on my skin.
5. Knowing that I’m good at my job, and I love doing it.
6. Driving home over the mountain into a full moon that lit up cloud fragments like little opals scattered across a black sandy beach.
7. Looking forward to spending the solstice day with a friend, with no specific plans but lots of options, and knowing the company will be excellent even if we do no more than sit still.
8. Getting the registration confirmation for a week-long silent retreat in the fall. Doing this is something on my 100-things list, but one of the scarier ones.
9. My “powerful woman” playlist that brings me back to center no matter how blue I’m feeling.
10. Trusting that I know my right way, if only I have the courage to listen.