I have recently been practicing some of the following bad habits:
- Staying up too late at night when I know she always wakes up early in the morning.
- Drinking too much caffeine to compensate for the prior bad habit.
- Letting her eat all the protien off of my plate so that I only get the carbs.
- Eating her leftovers after finishing my own meal.
- Asking her question when the answer is not negotiable. ("Do you want to get ready for bed now?")
- Paying more attention to my agenda than her needs. (Going to Target at toddler lunch time is a really bad idea)
- Frittering away my child-free time on Facebook and Pinterest.
- Not asking for enough help.
- Failing to nurture my friendships with other grown-ups.
- Feeling really guilty about not having a handmade Halloween costume in the works.
- Feeling like I’m not doing enough, well enough, or often enough.
What are your bad mom habits?