This week got a heartbreaking email from Mandi at Life Your Way, whose Easy Homemade book I recently shared with you. She shared a story about the Barlow family. I don't know them, but my heart aches with them. It is this kind of scary unknowable possibility that most days I avoid thinking about but other days keeps me awake at night.
Wanting to do something tangible, Mandi gathered several bloggers together to put their ebooks in a bundle and sell it to benefit the Barlow Family. This ebook bundle is $5. She called on her larger network of bloggers to help promote it. None of us is getting a cut here–100% of the proceeds will go to Jenny and her kids. Here are the ebooks included:
- Easy Homemade by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- One Bite at a Time by Tsh @ Simple Mom
- 31 Days to Clean by Sarah Mae @ SarahMae.com
- Mindset for Moms by Jamie @ Steady Mom
- 50 Books to Enjoy with Kids by Veronica and Jessica
- Fill ‘Em Up by Laura @ Heavenly Homemakers
- Guide to Freezer Cooking by Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Tell Your Time by Amy @ Blogging with Amy
- How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too by Mandi @ Life Your Way
- Plus the Complete Set of Life Your Way Printables
I just bought a bundle. Will you consider doing the same?
Five dollars for each of us is not a lot, but the combined contribution will be a significant support for this family while they grieve.
You can purchase yours here.